Full-Depth Asphalt Reclamation (FDR) with Cement is TRIED & TRUE.
The unfortunate reality is that construction doesn’t last forever. While high-quality builds will last for years, it’s important to think about how you will maintain your construction projects over time. Pavement recycling is a great way to save money and resources. Read on to learn why you should consider this eco-friendly solution.
- Commonly 50% cost savings compared to full removal and replacement.
- Much faster speed of construction – savings are passed on to owner.
- Full-Depth Reclamation has environmental benefits over other alternatives.
- Reuses in-place “investment” of existing materials.
- Greatly reduces truck traffic during construction.
- Reduces landfill requirements for existing pavement materials.
- Provides a stronger pavement foundation!
The FDR Process:
- Pulverize a distressed and deteriorated asphalt and rock pavement.
- Mix in cement and water to create a cement-stabilized base course.
- The stabilized base course can be topped with an asphalt or concrete surface.
Houston, TX Cement Recycling
For more information on full-depth asphalt reclamation, contact American Parking Control by calling 281-328-8296. Our paving professionals can help you save time, money, and resources by recycling and rebuilding!